Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello.................

Welcome to my blog. Finally achieved a goal that I set on 1st Jan. Okay, okay it is now February so whilst it has taken awhile I am now up and running. Mind you I have been busy making lots and lots of adornments and started selling on etsy, www.blackwhiteandred.etsy.com and Australian craft website www.madeit.com.au - In Loving Memory

Had lots of good feedback about my jewels and that is encouraging. Although it is early days, the main thing is I am really enjoying myself. Lets face it - it makes going to work so much better when you can come home and get stuck into making jewelry. Or the delight of getting/finding new buttons and I even find myself daydreaming about combinations I can make the minute I get home. Oops even our poor re-homed greyhound "Toy" is getting neglected. Mind you she takes her retirement very seriously and doesn't actually like going for walks...Strange isn't it. Luckily she understands for my need to create, as does my partner!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment